Wednesday 9 May 2018

Rainbows!

Creating Rainbows part 1

Oh, you know how I love rainbows and colour wheels! My video for Gel Press 'Print To Project' this month is all about creating beautiful patterned rainbow stripes while avoiding creating 'mud'. These colours just make me so happy!

Here are some of the prints I create on film:



In part 2 (published on Saturday) I turn these prints into happy colourful journals using my Duck Tape technique, so hope you will join me!




Don't forget I keep all of my Gel Press videos in one easy location which you can find on the 'Gel Press' tab at the top of my blog.


4 comments:

  1. Ooooh lovely can't wait for Part 2 !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is always such a tease to have your videos in two parts. ;) Love what I'm seeing so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, love these little books - so vibrant and colourful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little book is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!